Saturday, October 1, 2011

Justin Bieber Drops "How to Love 'Acoustic Remix



First, it was Demi Lovato, and now Justin Bieber is jumping on the Lil Wayne "How to Love" car. On Wednesday (September 28), the singer dropped the acoustic version of the ballad.According to a tweet from Bieber manager, Scooter Braun, Bieber, and produce the song, played all the instruments on it too. Braun also shared that there are more new music coming out of Bieber, Twitter, "He has some remixes closest too. Seankingston right @."

About a minute and a half on the track, Bieber, even shows his skills when rapping spits, "I just want to take my time / I just want what is mine / Maybe the press rewind / Maybe I'll buy the ring / could grow old together / only to share our soul / Find a way to love, hug and a kiss / how to ride together / I need you beside me / Maybe we could be good / I just want to have the right / We could at night / you're the one need. "

This week, Bieber goes to South America for a series of dates in the next stage of my world tour and had a message for all Bieliebers out there: "... U know what I LOVE MY FANS and yes! I know there r haterz but u cannot stop us from living our dream. hard work and this team. # wegohard ".

In related news, Bieber tweeted to date "# nov1st," perhaps an indication that its highly anticipated Christmas album will drop. The album, which will track confirmed "Falalalala" with Boyz II Men, is also rumored that contains collaborations with Sean Kingston and Taylor Swift as well as a super-secret collaboration "one of the most legendary artists # ever," according to Braun tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment